Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find some value in browsing this blog.
- I hold a Master’s in Exercise Science
- I’ve been a fitness and nutrition coach for 15 years(!)
- I’m married to a wonderful woman, have a beautiful son, and 3 crazy dogs.
- Have been up to 50lbs heavier than I currently weigh, having lost more than 20 on both high carb and high fat “paleo” diets…this is to say that while I might be naturally lean, I have been very overfat. You can read about all of that here.
- I lectured at the Ancestral Health Symposium 2011, which took place at UCLA. You can view that talk here.
- I lectured at the 21 Convention 2011 and 2012. You can view the 2012 talk here.
- I presented at Paleo (f)X 2012, and 2013. You can see my talk “Aging with Strength” here.
- My talk “Strength Training and the Biomarkers of Aging” has been featured on Peak Fitness by Dr. Mercola. You can see that here.
- Most importantly, the photo you above is certainly very silly. I take what I do very seriously, but I do not take myself quite so seriously.